History

Edwards Sisters Realty was founded in 1925, by Millicent, Sarah and Lucille Edwards. These sisters chased their American dream and migrated to Harlem from Guyana, South America. Recognizing a lack of community housing, they filled that need and founded the oldest black owned and operated real estate firm in New York State. Their commitment and love for Harlem has passed down through generations and has allowed Edward Sisters Realty Associates to remain a stable fixture within the ever changing New York Real Estate market.